- Open the Calendar application.
- Click on File.
- Select New Calendar Subscription...*.
- In the Calendar URL field enter your fitCal URL
- Click Subscribe.
- Adjust the settings as required and click OK.
Add This fitCal to Your Calendar
- Open the Settings application.
- Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar.
- In the Server field enter your fitCal URL
- Select Next and then Save at the top of your screen.
After you've completed setup, open the Calendar application on your device and make sure your fitCal is selected. Syncing will automatically begin.
- Log in to Google Calendar.
- In the Other calendars menu, select Add by URL.
- In the URL field enter your fitCal URL
- Click Add Calendar.
- Your fitCal will be available once the import is complete.
- Open the Outlook application.
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Under the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- In the field enter your fitCal URL
- Click Add.
- Adjust the subscription settings as required and click OK.